TERMS AND CONDITIONS By making this booking I, the Account holder, understand:
I acknowledge all information I have provided on this form is true and correct. I am aware it is my responsibility to advise Sherpa Kids immediately of any change in the above information.
Please read the following thirteen statements
1. I hereby give permission to the staff of the above Sherpa Kids programme to administer medically prescribed medication to my child and I will sign a Medical information & Authorisation form. I understand that the staff will record each administration of medication. I will also notify Sherpa Kids, in writing, if medication cannot be administered by Sherpa Kids.
2. I will notify Sherpa Kids that my child carries medication with them and will self-medicate. I understand I will provide a letter/plan from a doctor to support this and I will sign a Medical information & Authorisation form
3. I acknowledge that all care will be taken and I will not hold Sherpa Kids responsible. I also understand my child cannot attend Sherpa Kids if suffering from an infectious or communicable disease.
4. I hereby give my permission for the Sherpa Kids staff to treat my child if a minor accident occurs. In the case of a more urgent matter I understand an ambulance will be called first then I will be notified and agree to meet any expenses incurred.
5. I understand the provider of the Sherpa Kids service is not liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal property due to any cause whatsoever unless there is proven negligence by the provider or employee.
6. I understand Sherpa Kids staff have no responsibility to my child until I or an authorised person has signed my child in/out for each session of care.
7. I hereby give Sherpa Kids permission to transport my child off a Sherpa Kids designated site of operation if and when required and risk assessment plans will be undertaken for each occasion (e.g. evacuation, group trip).
8. Sherpa Kids will request separate consent for photographs to be taken for any reason.
9. I acknowledge that the information contained herein is confidential and pursuant to the Data Protection Act (1988 and 2003) and relevant GDPR regulations and will only be strictly used by the Sherpa Kids team to effectively care for my child and not used or distributed for any other purposes. Representatives from appropriate Government Departments may view this information as part of the programme assessment process and you acknowledge that you provide consent for this purpose.
10. I hereby give my permission for the Sherpa Kids staff to apply sunscreen supplied by Sherpa Kids, if no other sunscreen is provided. I understand closed in shoes should be worn at each session of care and on excursion days
11. I hereby give permission for my child to watch G & PG rated movies and games.
12. I acknowledge that these activities are conducted and provided by an Independent Contractor and not by or on behalf of the Board of Management of the school or by the Trustees of the School and/or Parish and I understand and confirm that it has been made clear to me that no liability whatsoever will attach to or be accepted by the Board of Management or the Trustees of the School and/or Parish for any neglect, action, default whatsoever of the said Independent Contractor his/her servants, agents or invitees arising in any way of or connected with this activity.